Begin your Hen Weekend by making your own flower crowns at Bouquets and Butterflies Floral Design near Cambridge. Helen will show you how to tape and wire your head dresses using home grown and British flowers. Flower crowns are a symbol of love, fertility and celebration and they are fun to make. You can go over the top or a simple as you like and then wear them out on the town for the rest of the evening! These courses are also suitable for Baby Showers, Mother's day presents and Birthdays.
Workshops in Cambridge or a venue of your choice.
The workshops are held at my floristry studio in Balsham or we can put together a quotation for bespoke options at a venue of your choice in Cambridge or the surrounding area.
* Three hours at a time of your choosing
* All flowers and materials are included
* Our workshops are £50 per person
* Min 5 people and maximum of 10 at my studio.
* We provide Prosecco, nibbles & soft drinks
* Suitable for all ages and complete beginners!
Call now to book your workshop 07814144635 or firstname.lastname@example.org